EEEEEP!!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEL!!! T.T
I totally forgot to post one when i reached home that day T.T
And my internet has been PMS-ing on me T.T
SORRY MEL! T.T
Srysrysrysrysrysry.
I'll make it up to you. Tea on me when we next meet =D
Or would you prefer if I try mail loads of maggi mee to you? xD
I'm so sry T.T
And since my internet is slow again, pics up later T.T
Also...
Happy belated birthday Pui Man!
Its already 1.21am on the 12th of july >_>
And i dun have ur phone number =S
That's two birthdays i've forgotten T.T
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEL!!! T.T
I totally forgot to post one when i reached home that day T.T
And my internet has been PMS-ing on me T.T
SORRY MEL! T.T
Srysrysrysrysrysry.
I'll make it up to you. Tea on me when we next meet =D
Or would you prefer if I try mail loads of maggi mee to you? xD
I'm so sry T.T
And since my internet is slow again, pics up later T.T
Also...
Happy belated birthday Pui Man!
Its already 1.21am on the 12th of july >_>
And i dun have ur phone number =S
That's two birthdays i've forgotten T.T

