Of course the pics are just mainly recycled ones ><
I miss you already Mel =(
You too lai mun and Tsing =(
Waaaaaaaa!
I shall now attempt to be not funny and upload a hilariously ridiculous picture that will make your day.
*Truth is I can't find the pics anymore but you guys didn't hear that*
Presenting.........
THE KING~~
=D
...........................
Ok that wasn't funny.
Haha.
><
Sorry. PBL's getting to my head.
I'd like to wish....
MelC a belated happy birthday...
Pui Man a belated happy birthday...
And
Shyh Min a happy birthday!
At least I didn't miss out on ONE bday T.T
Enjoy my beautiful penguin picture taken in Maldives =D
I'm sure my penguin enjoys and loves the attention *winks*
I miss you already Mel =(
You too lai mun and Tsing =(
Waaaaaaaa!
I shall now attempt to be not funny and upload a hilariously ridiculous picture that will make your day.
*Truth is I can't find the pics anymore but you guys didn't hear that*
Presenting.........
THE KING~~
...........................
Ok that wasn't funny.
Haha.
><
Sorry. PBL's getting to my head.
I'd like to wish....
MelC a belated happy birthday...
Pui Man a belated happy birthday...
And
Shyh Min a happy birthday!
At least I didn't miss out on ONE bday T.T
Enjoy my beautiful penguin picture taken in Maldives =D
I'm sure my penguin enjoys and loves the attention *winks*

