I think i'm a hypocrite.
I have so many different faces that you wouldn't be able to tell who I really am. Like now...
Part of me really wants this to work out...
Part of me doesn't so that I may go on with life...
Part of me wishes and yearns for a whole different life...
Part of me wishes that I may have both...
Tomorrow will decide everything. The way I will live my life and the way I shall be.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Emo post again xD
Shall be known as the emo-er from now on.
ECG again T.T Who knew that our heart is so complicated? In the literal sense.
Gotta go finish up PBL. And....pray hard.
2.7.09
I have so many different faces that you wouldn't be able to tell who I really am. Like now...
Part of me really wants this to work out...
Part of me doesn't so that I may go on with life...
Part of me wishes and yearns for a whole different life...
Part of me wishes that I may have both...
Tomorrow will decide everything. The way I will live my life and the way I shall be.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Emo post again xD
Shall be known as the emo-er from now on.
ECG again T.T Who knew that our heart is so complicated? In the literal sense.
Gotta go finish up PBL. And....pray hard.
2.7.09

