T.T

Can you spell the word stress? =X
No, it wasn't a trick question. *sigh*

Friday was... ^^ Aha! Good news yo! I did it! The past one month was like hell for me... 2 weeks of waiting took its toll on my patience so sorry if I was a little jumpy, snappy and moody. I was stressed beyond reason at that time.

Of course, now a whole different kind of stress is setting in. Cardio is getting a little tricky for me. What with PBL's, CSU and clinical visits, i'm having a tough time. Added on with the T-shirts for orientation, its really taking up all of my time.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Oh well, enough ranting. Just needed an outlet to let out some steam =X
Now I have mosquito bites all over my feet, the worst place to get bitten T.T

So yea....I was thinking of changing my whole layout to a brighter colour. Black looks so emo-ish and gloomy. I was thinking sky blue! Going to finish up the banner when I actually have the time. Haha. It has rainbows and i'm personally photoshopping it all the way. Abstract too! =D

Sigh >< I need more ideas for the senior T-shirt. It looks too plain. And credit goes to Li Zhen and Li Hoong too. Good job guys! =D

Mao mao mao mao mao.

Swaaaay~

I need a holiday =(
I also wanna go on a soul-searching trip like Vienna =(

Vienna, don't let people influence your decision. I salute you! Stay strong girl!

And to Tsing and Lai Mun, how are you guys doing over at Sabah? Eating lots of seafood? xD
Good luck to everyone who was accepted at different universities. I know you guys can do it! =)

6.7.09

0 Response to "T.T"