Here's a birthday wish for my friend Carol =)
Er...dun think she knows my blog. Haha. We've been friends since standard 1 and it was thanks to her family for renting her house to my family when my Shah Alam house flooded a long long time ago. I even have pictures of me taken in her house. Haha.
Happy 19th birthday girl!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I never knew how much my car was so unappreciated until now.
Its better than no car =\
And all this time I was complaining about its size, weight and power! I'm sorry my dear baby =(
My baby has a huge dent and a large slit of a crack all due to my misjudging the distance =(
Not to mention the god knows where did I get it scratches.
AND ALSO BECAUSE OF MY MUM AND DAD DRIVING IT LIKE THEY DON'T CARE, THE FRONT BUMPER HAS A COLLECTION OF SCRATCHES!
SDHADHADHAVBQUH12U3Y283719878787*&*&*@^&#%!*&
Now that my dad's car is in ICU, I have no car to drive and am stuck in the freezing cold IMU till 7pm --"
That's why I feel so tired =(
>< Oh well. Once my baby's back, i'm going to give it some loving by refilling the wiper fluid. Haha.
Hey, I show my love in different ways.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I have 3 things to talk about today. First was about Carol's birthday, 2nd was about my car and 3rd about what Sarah and I discussed via sms today.
It started about us talking being drunk. Haha. Then, on about how words can really hurt people. I won't deny the fact that I have hurt people with my insensitive thoughts. I take the chance here to say....
I'm sorry.
If i've offended u or made u sad in any way. If I said it full of malice, i'm sorry =(
I've always told myself to never be petty or mean with my words so if I have i'm absolutely sorry =(
I believe I am a mean person. Hehe. Trust me. If you've hurt me, intentionally or unintensionally, or the people that I love, you're going to be at the receiving end of all mean thoughts.
Any jerk or bitch that ever talks bad about anyone I care about is going to be prepared with how I treat them from now on.
Trust me. When I say it, I mean it. Well, unless if you OBVIOUSLY know i'm joking la...
Back to words that can harm. I've said it to....quite a few people...
But you can never take back what you've said. I've regretted saying things that cannot be taken back to 3 people.
My mum.
My bro
and....
one more person out there.
I always apologize to my mum and my bro knows I PMS all of a sudden although he doesn't know the cause =P
But to that other person out there, I know you don't read my blog at all. Just wish I had the guts to ask and say...." Can we at least be friends again now?"
I've always wanted to just send a sms saying that but I'm just too chicken ><
So don't be like me. Or at least learn from your mistakes. Don't ever say anything that you know will not be able to repair that relationship.
Its not worth it.
9.7.09
Er...dun think she knows my blog. Haha. We've been friends since standard 1 and it was thanks to her family for renting her house to my family when my Shah Alam house flooded a long long time ago. I even have pictures of me taken in her house. Haha.
Happy 19th birthday girl!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I never knew how much my car was so unappreciated until now.
Its better than no car =\
And all this time I was complaining about its size, weight and power! I'm sorry my dear baby =(
My baby has a huge dent and a large slit of a crack all due to my misjudging the distance =(
Not to mention the god knows where did I get it scratches.
AND ALSO BECAUSE OF MY MUM AND DAD DRIVING IT LIKE THEY DON'T CARE, THE FRONT BUMPER HAS A COLLECTION OF SCRATCHES!
SDHADHADHAVBQUH12U3Y283719878787*&*&*@^&#%!*&
Now that my dad's car is in ICU, I have no car to drive and am stuck in the freezing cold IMU till 7pm --"
That's why I feel so tired =(
>< Oh well. Once my baby's back, i'm going to give it some loving by refilling the wiper fluid. Haha.
Hey, I show my love in different ways.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I have 3 things to talk about today. First was about Carol's birthday, 2nd was about my car and 3rd about what Sarah and I discussed via sms today.
It started about us talking being drunk. Haha. Then, on about how words can really hurt people. I won't deny the fact that I have hurt people with my insensitive thoughts. I take the chance here to say....
I'm sorry.
If i've offended u or made u sad in any way. If I said it full of malice, i'm sorry =(
I've always told myself to never be petty or mean with my words so if I have i'm absolutely sorry =(
I believe I am a mean person. Hehe. Trust me. If you've hurt me, intentionally or unintensionally, or the people that I love, you're going to be at the receiving end of all mean thoughts.
Any jerk or bitch that ever talks bad about anyone I care about is going to be prepared with how I treat them from now on.
Trust me. When I say it, I mean it. Well, unless if you OBVIOUSLY know i'm joking la...
Back to words that can harm. I've said it to....quite a few people...
But you can never take back what you've said. I've regretted saying things that cannot be taken back to 3 people.
My mum.
My bro
and....
one more person out there.
I always apologize to my mum and my bro knows I PMS all of a sudden although he doesn't know the cause =P
But to that other person out there, I know you don't read my blog at all. Just wish I had the guts to ask and say...." Can we at least be friends again now?"
I've always wanted to just send a sms saying that but I'm just too chicken ><
So don't be like me. Or at least learn from your mistakes. Don't ever say anything that you know will not be able to repair that relationship.
Its not worth it.
9.7.09


9:22 PM
Then u'd better gather up ure strength and do it.. or else you wont have another chance again