Am cold :s

LT2 (or was it LT1) 's air-cond is getting all pissy on us. Haha. Its sooo cold >.< Going to fall sick soon at this rate :\

I've just realized this while studying. *which means i wasn't studying afterall :p* That at this time, 2 years back, I would be in Taylor's. Taking my AS exams. 3 years back, I'd be in form 5, taking my SPM. 4 years back, I was struggling with my add maths in form 4, constantly failing and getting less than 50%. 5 years back, I would have either completed or am taking my PMR.

How time really flies.
It seemed like only yesterday where I was struggling with normal maths back in standard 5. Yes people. I failed maths in standard 5. I failed add maths in form 4 :p
But my ego wouldn't permit me failing maths. Failing history, geography, KH and moral on the other hand is fine by me.

So, I tried harder. Back in standard 5, apparently it was because I didn't understand the basics at all.
In form 4, it was because I just didn't understand it.

Lol!

So, I can proudly say that I got A in my SPM trial exams. An A1. HUGE improvement from my 40% back in form 4.

Wish I could say the same thing about myself.

I have a half-arsed motivation which is not going to get me anywhere.

I need to rediscover the reason why I've chosen this profession.

I wanna go on a soul-searching trip :(

So many "I wanna" that its not getting me anywhere.
Think I'll go on a solo jog one day and rediscover it ;)

Speaking of rediscovering, there was once on one of my jogs with Sarah in the Bukit Jalil park, we saw..

A family of..

WILD BOARS.

Ahahaha! It happened quite a while back actually :p It was hilarious xD

We were going for a late jog cuz we started out kinda late. It was kinda dark but bright enough.
They just...

Crossed.

Like...

Right in front of us.
To get a drink of water from the lake.

Hahahahahahahahhaah.

It was so funny. Another jogger who was coming from the opposite direction just stopped and stared. xD

Too bad I wasn't holding on to my phone or camera xD

The picture would have been EPIC.

23rd October 2009

0 Response to "Am cold :s"