Will only make you stronger.
This hasn't killed me yet. So...does that make me any stronger?
Its true that I'm more thick skinned and I've numbed myself to almost everything that hurts me.
But doesn't this mean I'm running away from reality?
Who knows. I need someone to slap me awake >.<
Btw, this isn't an emo post :p
This is just one of those..."self-discovery" posts kinda thing.
I'm still smiling :)
Albeit a little weird.
I suspect that chee cheung fun seller drugged e li's and my lunch.
Its either that or de Brio cafe.
So obviously drugged based on my reactions to all the lecturer's comments.
Lets not go to E Li's reactions.
Its as bad as the squishing the hedgehog and the lame joke session. Trust me.
20th October 2009
This hasn't killed me yet. So...does that make me any stronger?
Its true that I'm more thick skinned and I've numbed myself to almost everything that hurts me.
But doesn't this mean I'm running away from reality?
Who knows. I need someone to slap me awake >.<
Btw, this isn't an emo post :p
This is just one of those..."self-discovery" posts kinda thing.
I'm still smiling :)
Albeit a little weird.
I suspect that chee cheung fun seller drugged e li's and my lunch.
Its either that or de Brio cafe.
So obviously drugged based on my reactions to all the lecturer's comments.
Lets not go to E Li's reactions.
Its as bad as the squishing the hedgehog and the lame joke session. Trust me.
20th October 2009

