So....Why do we discriminate?
Who knows.
I for one believe that no race is superior to the other and that we are all equal. Why doesn't everyone think the same? I mean, are YOU really that much superior?
I know i'm on sensitive grounds right now but I just can't help wondering. Why are we not treated equally? Even as I speak, I know of some people who look down on me just because I'm chinese. And thats the sad part.
You hate me because I'm chinese? Pfft. World's best excuse ever.
Ah well, there will always be idiots like this eh? But at least there are quite a majority of people who are so unlike them.
We live in a MULTI-RACIAL country. Yet, we still face problems like this every now and then. How are we, as Malaysians supposed to justify that?
Shame on all of us isn't it? Yet things like 1Malaysia, and PLKN are supposed to....er... whats the term...memupuk smth? Encourage? Er...racial integrity? Or something like that.
Well the thing is, in terms of PLKN, making them sit for LECTURES isn't gonna help dude. Not in a million light years it ain't. You're just wasting the taxpayers money. In case you didn't know, lecturing people who are around the age of 17-20 just ain't gonna work. As you might have known, had you done more research.
The ability for US to absorb information via lecture is only effective for the first 20 minutes and that is provided you get an exciting "lecturer". Imagine the utterly boring, sejarah teacher type. Oh gosh, cut that to a quarter. What, 10 minutes? You've barely started the damn thing.
So? Verdict?
31st October 2009
P.S. Oh yea, Happy Halloween guys xD Lol. Halloween is so insignificant in Malaysia that it only deserves a one liner :p
Who knows.
I for one believe that no race is superior to the other and that we are all equal. Why doesn't everyone think the same? I mean, are YOU really that much superior?
I know i'm on sensitive grounds right now but I just can't help wondering. Why are we not treated equally? Even as I speak, I know of some people who look down on me just because I'm chinese. And thats the sad part.
You hate me because I'm chinese? Pfft. World's best excuse ever.
Ah well, there will always be idiots like this eh? But at least there are quite a majority of people who are so unlike them.
We live in a MULTI-RACIAL country. Yet, we still face problems like this every now and then. How are we, as Malaysians supposed to justify that?
Shame on all of us isn't it? Yet things like 1Malaysia, and PLKN are supposed to....er... whats the term...memupuk smth? Encourage? Er...racial integrity? Or something like that.
Well the thing is, in terms of PLKN, making them sit for LECTURES isn't gonna help dude. Not in a million light years it ain't. You're just wasting the taxpayers money. In case you didn't know, lecturing people who are around the age of 17-20 just ain't gonna work. As you might have known, had you done more research.
The ability for US to absorb information via lecture is only effective for the first 20 minutes and that is provided you get an exciting "lecturer". Imagine the utterly boring, sejarah teacher type. Oh gosh, cut that to a quarter. What, 10 minutes? You've barely started the damn thing.
So? Verdict?
31st October 2009
P.S. Oh yea, Happy Halloween guys xD Lol. Halloween is so insignificant in Malaysia that it only deserves a one liner :p

