What's most important...

Is the way you treat someone.

Of course, countless texts always stress on the importance of first impressions, because it is that which helps how people analyze and kinda classify you.

Other than first impressions, how you treat the person throughout them knowing you is also important. I'll admit that I haven't been doing a fantastic job of treating them nicely and i apologize now if I've insulted you or hurt you in anyway. Unless if I really hated you then and there, and even up till now, it was unintentional.

As human beings, we fear rejection. So, forgive me if I say that its only normal that we sometimes create a strong front to show that we are not that vulnerable.
This applies to me too.

Of course, this fear of being rejected will always stay with me. Its just been too scary being all alone. Even now, I always have insecurities about everything around me. This insecurity is eating away at my patience and at times, my sanity. Well, on a small scale anyway.

But we have to adapt right? I have kinda adapted to this >.<>.< But, I understand that sometimes, you're busy. So...I guess its easier if I refrain from smsing huh?

By being treated differently than before is already bugging me. By not treating me as afriend I've already felt this insecurity.

Well, the 3rd person has their own issues so lets not touch there.

" The truth is...to have something halfway is harder than not having it at all"

3rd October 2009
2.58am

0 Response to "What's most important..."