"A miracle is a perceptible interruption of the laws of nature, such that can be attempted to be explained by divine intervention" - Wikipedia

So....how do you define a miracle?
1. Amazing grades despite the fact you know you've screwed up the whole paper
2. You finally beat the game! WOHOO!
3. I dunno. Insert your own reason then. >_>
Well, I guess a miracle..or a calling..or i dunno. Something such as 'divine intervention' happened to me today.
So much so it was kinda freaky xD
It all started...
When I picked up today's paper.
Yea...
After reading an article... I just...felt better.
I looked up and suddenly, a cool breeze was blowing. The rustling of the leaves were so soothing.
The wind really calmed me and made my whole self feel lighter.
Everything that was really bothering me since the past month or so just felt so insignificant already. My inability to express reactions doesn't mean I don't feel anything ok >_>
The shock just doesn't register on my face. :p
Suddenly, the puzzle pieces fell right into place.
Scary? Haha.
I felt so insecure...always questioning...and this has been bothering me since quite a while. It peaked at its worse when I was flooded and swamped with stuff to do. Didn't help with the fact that on Friday, I felt so used and dumped. * No E Li, not talking about you**Yes seriously, NOT talking about you*
So yea. Of course you can always press the red button at the top right corner of your browser when you think. " Oh look, Pei Li has lost it".
In fact, don't read wikipedia when you type miracle in the search engine. Of course, after typing that sentence I expect nearly 90% of you guys to go ahead and do that.
Read the part on what C.S Lewis says then.
End of my post of the day.
Start of the stress of CSU. Haha. I just realized that I would need to learn the 9 abdominal regions.
And that I would be doing a rectal examination next week.
On a plastic model.
Or smth.
I dunno >_> It was kinda hilarious when I saw the title in the manual.
Tomorrow's general examination! Hope I get a hot SP ;)
Especially one with great abs since we're doing inspection of the GIT. Which means...
We get to inspect, palpate, percuss AND auscultate the ABDOMINAL region.
And if we're going to do that on someone slightly obese....
Well...
Lets just say its going to be hard to feel for the liver, spleen and kidney.
Wouldn't want me to mix up the 3 organs right? Haha.
Ok, high on choc and mooncake now.
4th October 2009
P.S When you're feeling down, remember this word.
HELLO! :D
PEI LI HERE! :D
Most of your eyebrows must be raised by now :p
--" Ok ignore me.

So....how do you define a miracle?
1. Amazing grades despite the fact you know you've screwed up the whole paper
2. You finally beat the game! WOHOO!
3. I dunno. Insert your own reason then. >_>
Well, I guess a miracle..or a calling..or i dunno. Something such as 'divine intervention' happened to me today.
So much so it was kinda freaky xD
It all started...
When I picked up today's paper.
Yea...
After reading an article... I just...felt better.
I looked up and suddenly, a cool breeze was blowing. The rustling of the leaves were so soothing.
The wind really calmed me and made my whole self feel lighter.
Everything that was really bothering me since the past month or so just felt so insignificant already. My inability to express reactions doesn't mean I don't feel anything ok >_>
The shock just doesn't register on my face. :p
Suddenly, the puzzle pieces fell right into place.
Scary? Haha.
I felt so insecure...always questioning...and this has been bothering me since quite a while. It peaked at its worse when I was flooded and swamped with stuff to do. Didn't help with the fact that on Friday, I felt so used and dumped. * No E Li, not talking about you**Yes seriously, NOT talking about you*
So yea. Of course you can always press the red button at the top right corner of your browser when you think. " Oh look, Pei Li has lost it".
In fact, don't read wikipedia when you type miracle in the search engine. Of course, after typing that sentence I expect nearly 90% of you guys to go ahead and do that.
Read the part on what C.S Lewis says then.
End of my post of the day.
Start of the stress of CSU. Haha. I just realized that I would need to learn the 9 abdominal regions.
And that I would be doing a rectal examination next week.
On a plastic model.
Or smth.
I dunno >_> It was kinda hilarious when I saw the title in the manual.
Tomorrow's general examination! Hope I get a hot SP ;)
Especially one with great abs since we're doing inspection of the GIT. Which means...
We get to inspect, palpate, percuss AND auscultate the ABDOMINAL region.
And if we're going to do that on someone slightly obese....
Well...
Lets just say its going to be hard to feel for the liver, spleen and kidney.
Wouldn't want me to mix up the 3 organs right? Haha.
Ok, high on choc and mooncake now.
4th October 2009
P.S When you're feeling down, remember this word.
HELLO! :D
PEI LI HERE! :D
Most of your eyebrows must be raised by now :p
--" Ok ignore me.

