Is to eat ice-cream.
You will literally chill.
In the cold sense.
Last time, all it took for me to calm down was to feel the wind, and eat ice-cream.
Now? It doesn't work anymoreeeeee :(
What do I do now? t.t
a) Read P.S I Love You *i just bought it*
b) Talk to my penguin
c) Go blast some alien, a.k.a my brother
d) Run around the house screaming at 10.30pm
e) Go sleep
f) Smack the mosquito till its guts spill all over the place
g) Rant on and on about how idiotic some Malaysians can get
LOL.
Option f is kinda hard since my room has quite a lot of dark stuff.
I shall now choose option g.
You know, same old same old. Malaysian drivers are a bunch of idiots because :-
Is anyone free to talk to me and cheer me up?
Based on my mood now, I'm PERFECT to be the angry SP now >_>
Anyone wants to take a medical history from me?
29th October 2009
You will literally chill.
In the cold sense.
Last time, all it took for me to calm down was to feel the wind, and eat ice-cream.
Now? It doesn't work anymoreeeeee :(
What do I do now? t.t
a) Read P.S I Love You *i just bought it*
b) Talk to my penguin
c) Go blast some alien, a.k.a my brother
d) Run around the house screaming at 10.30pm
e) Go sleep
f) Smack the mosquito till its guts spill all over the place
g) Rant on and on about how idiotic some Malaysians can get
LOL.
Option f is kinda hard since my room has quite a lot of dark stuff.
I shall now choose option g.
You know, same old same old. Malaysian drivers are a bunch of idiots because :-
- Apparently the signal is there for decoration purposes only. Most people can just chop off the whole signal thingi and they'd not notice
- The only thing a headlight is for, is to flash at people. Not to on it during rainy conditions
- People can read their minds!!! Despite cutting queues during heavy traffic without the signal on with only 10cm in front of the car. If you're wondering why they do this, refer to no 1.
- The right lane, is to go at 60km/h on a highway. The whole purpose of driving that slow is to make sure everyone sees your car. Its also very amusing to see people who are trying to cut in front go to the middle lane and see them raise the middle finger. They're just saying hi.
- Pulling over at awkward places such as in the middle of the road just to run down and get something is the best way instead of letting someone wait in the car. Also, stopping right you turn into a junction is the most strategic spot for an accident. I mean, most strategic spot to stop. Especially if you're occluding the whole entire lane, making people late for their meetings.
- Slowing down to watch an accident and writing down the car plate number is also the "in" thing to do. I mean, who cares about the long stretch of cars behind who are rushing right? Just slowing down, taking pictures, writing down the details. Heck yea! Winning that 4D is so darn important!
Is anyone free to talk to me and cheer me up?
Based on my mood now, I'm PERFECT to be the angry SP now >_>
Anyone wants to take a medical history from me?
29th October 2009

