Learning to truly let go

is never easy...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option you have left.

And I am proud to announce that I have learned to let go.
Learn, meaning, still in the early stage. Every now and then, reading stuff makes my heart twinge a little.

But the pain is no longer there. The constant, dull and aching pain is no longer present.

Just an itsy-bitsy twinge in my heart. That's it.

Is this what it means to let go of stuff? My heart feels so much lighter, like a load has been taken off my shoulders.

So...the hyper Pei Li is back :)
Unless when I am yet to have food.
Or am tired.
Or its in the morning.

You NEVER expect a hyper Pei Li in the morning. If she is, that's not Pei Li.

Its my evil twin, Mei Li.

:p

17th October 2009

0 Response to "Learning to truly let go"